Monday, September 30, 2019

Last chance.........

One package of zinnia seeds for all of this beauty.  I definitely need to plant more next year.

Today is the last chance to sign up for my Colorwash 360 class which officially starts its 40 day live segment on Friday October 4.  Registration ends tonight at 10 p.m. EST. 

We added an additional BONUS for Students of Colorwash 360. We're teaching how to make a Mini Collage Quilt using the Colorwash technique. These small art pieces make great gifts and are a fun way to practice your color gradation skills taught in the course. Enroll in COLORWASH 360 to gain access to this Bonus Teaching.



If you missed my recent post all about productivity...read my
TOP 10 TIME WASTERS To Remove from Your Quilting Practice article and infographic. You can access it here:

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I will be planting more zinneas too next year. This year was too dry for most of my flowers, and although I watered, it was not consistently enough.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Your Mini Collage Quilt is beautiful!! And your zinnias are pretty - I love how Mother Nature uses "green" as a neutral - ;))