Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Preparing for class.........

I haven't been working on many big projects lately because I am doing the prep work for my next Colorwash 360 online class which opens for enrollment tomorrow.  I have been cutting 2 kinds of kits for the students, one of 6" squares that can be cut into squares by the student and 2.5" die cut squares ready to design with.


I always design a colorwash wallhanging while I am cutting die cut 2.5" kits to be sure there are enough colors and values for the student to be guaranteed success.  This one is waiting to be sewn together.

Vicki and I are busy with all of the preparations to welcome a new group of students into the Fall Session of the course with the Bonus of Live Sessions with me each week.

3 comments:

patty a. said...

Good luck with your class. I has to be fun to have a new group of students. The colorwash top is very pretty and I am sure your student will come up with some wonderful combinations.

JJM said...

it doesn't get any better than that, to know each student will achieve a perfect Color wash piece.. I've never seen one of your Color washes I didn't love. And this kit looks supreme.

JJM

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It is great that you make a sample piece out of the actual fabrics to make sure the combination works and to give the students some inspiration.