Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Back to it............

I had so many things I needed to take care of yesterday and one of them was mowing the grass.  It was at least 5" tall.  I used both batteries and still ran out of power so I will need to finish the yard today.  I got in 45 minutes of mowing.

Last night I sewed the postage stamp block (in one direction) that has been laid out for over 2 weeks and designed the next one to sew.  I need to get several done this week and get them up on the wall again to see how they look.

5 comments:

Lola's Mom said...

I'm anxious to see those postage stamp blocks all together. :) You've had a couple busy weeks here, nice to be able to play again, although I know you are always set to energizer mode! See you Fri.

patty a. said...

Those are going to be some pretty postage stamp blocks! I posted today all about my mowing adventure last night. Maybe my new mower has a bigger more powerful battery as I mowed very long grass for an hour and still had juice left. I lost power before the battery did! LOL!!

JJM said...

It always takes a day or three for us to get back to our daily routine after a big family event. For you to mow your lawn and then come in and sew and design afterwards instead of reading a book, sounds like another good day for you.

Lynn Dykstra said...

I love how your blocks are turning out. You have some great solids there and fantastic prints.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, those blocks look real juicy. Can't wait to see the whole parade of them.