Monday, September 2, 2019

Still cutting kits.........

I didn't work on my colorwash kits for my Colorwash360 class 2 days last week so now I have to hurry to finish them.  The online class will be offered for sale very shortly and I need to know how many pieces are going to be in the final kit and get the photography done.  These are the end pieces leftover after I cut 24 kits of 2.5" squares with my die cutter.




I have officially run out of room on the 30" x 40" foam core board so I need to transfer the pieces to a design wall so I can continue on it.  I still need to cut some more darker greens and some orange and rust fabrics.  There are 192 pieces so far.  While I'm working on this I have all kinds of ideas for starting another quilt......but it will have to wait a few days.

Today is my oldest granddaughter's 32nd birthday and she is expecting her third child soon, my third great grandchild.

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The colors are beautiful. I hope you sew your sample together. Wouldn't it be something if the child was born on her birthday?

JJM said...

So much time put into your color wash kits, they're worth every penny ! Tomorrow is my second daughters birthday (^._.^)

JJM

Mystic Quilter said...

I love seeing your colourwash quilts progression and congratulations on your expected third great grandchild!