Sunday, September 29, 2019

Colorwash..........

What do you think of my latest Colorwash? It's a kit I made for Colorwash 360 students. I'll look for backing and choose binding later.
I have a few spots left in my course on Color. How are you doing? Do you have it all figured out?

Even if your style is much more subdued than mine, the principles of color are universal.

I've spent over 70 years obsessed with color. I've become an authority on it.

I would love for you to have a faster track in understanding than I did.

Join my course on color and you can either make a fine art quilt that will become a legacy piece for you, or do an exercise that is a gift-able mini work that will fit into anyone's busy schedule (or do both:).



The key is to come away with understanding that will shift your future from slow.....gradual...decades long understanding in color....to fast immediate breakthrough...





2 comments:

Old Mare said...

Beautiful! I’d love to purchase the kit. I enjoyed the class immensely and highly recommend it.

JJM said...

Your Colorwash 360 quilt kit is a real winner. Guaranteed for each student to design a success.

JJM