Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blogger is not being nice today

Blogger doesn't want to allow pictures this morning so I'll put a few words in and post pictures later.

I guess some of you have mistakenly thought my sorting was in my quilt related things too. I have only been pulling the pieces out of the box I showed last Friday and have been taking pictures. Unfortunately the sorting is all the stacks and piles of papers, and notebooks, and pictures torn out of magazines, etc, etc, etc. I have tried to throw away some, organize and put some away where they belong, and the rest, well I'll deal with a couple boxes full that I just put into a closet later. I don't like my house to look like nobody lives there (model home) but I don't like to look like a slob either.

A couple people have asked for links to some of the quilts I mentioned when I showed the leftovers. If you go to the LABEL list on the right side of my blog sometimes you will find the quilt listed there. The other way is to go to the search box at the top of the blog and type in the name of the quilt. It will pull up any post that mentions your search word. I'm just not up to adding 5 or 6 links a day right now.

Hopefully I'll be back a little later when Blogger decides to cooperate.

1 comment:

TB said...

I really need to follow your example and sort through my papers and things that I no longer reference. I'm such a pack rat.