Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sunrise

This is the best shot of a sunrise I can get from my house. I like living in town though so I won't complain. You can see my view includes a telephone pole in front of my house. My husband almost didn't say OK to this house because of it. I have gotten used to it and the only time it bothers me is when I am trying to take a picture of the front of the house. I have to try many angles before I find one that doesn't include the pole. Across the street I have the colorful cable box and fire hydrant. It is nothing to compare with the beautiful views of sunrises that I have seen on other blogs, but it is my view. I have spent the last 2 days quilting and binding Sankaku as a store sample for the quilt shop in town. I bound it with the same wood grain purple that is in the quilt.
The sun is shining again today! After a really gloomy February this feels so good to have sun so many days in a row.

Yesterday I got my first foreign language comment. I will have to figure out what it says.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice sunrise ~ I see you have some grass showing and snow is almost gone. (*._,*)

Want to remind those that are new to your blog to click on quilt to enlarge~ as it always shows detail of your talent and fabrics. I REAllY LIKE the narrow binding you finished with.

J~MT

Elsie Montgomery said...

It is sunny here too, but with wind. The snow is rapidly melting so I'm checking for the first tulip tips. They always peek through before I expect them, so this year I'm trying to catch them in the act.

I'm working on a mystery quilt, and it is lots of fun, but I still haven't a clue what it will look like when completed. My K-2 is nearly finished. I'll post it soon.

Still reading your blog every day, and do have a good one!

meggie said...

This quilt is so pretty. I love that centre panel.

Candy Schultz said...

I believe there is a way to translate on the internet. I don't know where it is. You might try googling.

cath said...

I love your view:-) being in Australia,I'm a tad jealous of your snow though! Keep posting your inspirational work,-it keeps me motivated:-)

Purple Pam said...

Your quilt is very triangular. I love the purple!