Saturday, March 29, 2008

Nothing much

I have sent my things off to the gallery in southern IL and can't seem to get started on a project yet. I was going through a bunch of pictures and found these 3 from about 8 years ago. I was working with the yarn dyed woven fabrics in both brushed and plain on these. They have pieced backgrounds and raw edge applique. I gave a workshop on it and then sold all of my samples. If anyone is interested in the screen prints I showed last week, they are up on my blog-shop. Also I will be removing some of the wallhangings for sale next Saturday so if there is anything you are interested in, look now.

The sun is shining and it is supposed to be all the way up in the 40's today. There was frost on the ground this morning. The weathermen are promising spring next week. Do we dare believe them?

3 comments:

meggie said...

Those have a very Autumn country feel, in the colours you chose. I am sure they still bring joy to the purchasers.

Pattie said...

Let's trust 'em, Wanda. Spring's gotta arrive for you all at some point, right? :-)

I love the projects you posted. I'm just now learning about raw edge applique. Very fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed your Saturday post. All three are really whimsical and fun. Love the yarn dyed woven fabrics, along with the blossoming flower designs. All three are 'timeless' pieces.

J~MT