Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine flowers

One of my sisters-in-law gives me an amaryllis for Christmas every year. She knows how much I love them. This one had a very slow start and first bloomed on Valentine's day. This picture was taken yesterday morning. Today I took another picture while all four flowers are in bloom. Aren't they beautiful?
This picture was taken with a flash so you really see the glow of the white part.
I added 3 things to my blog-shop today, one of them is the Zodiac wallhanging below. It is machine embroidered.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amaryllis is just beautiful. I have always see the brillant red ones ~ this one is a spring time beauty.

Zodiak wall hanging ~ Someone will snatch it up asap...Must close and check out your blog shop for the rest of your treasures.

J~MT

meggie said...

I typed a comment here, then forgot to post it!
I really like your Amaryillis, is it very pretty. I love that glisten that petals have.

The Zodiac Quilt is lovely. I really like that moon & stars fabric too. My daughter has it in the blue.

TB said...

Lovely amaryllis! I have one of Derek's that I'm trying to keep alive; it blooms a most gorgeous red. I'll post a pic on my blog when it blooms.