Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday

Can you believe I didn't have anything to post today? I didn't take any pictures yesterday and in fact didn't even sew yesterday. I shopped at W*l-M*rt in the morning, went to computer club at night. I'm not sure where the afternoon went.

I think I showed this 4" x 6" postcard size piece before but I think this is a better picture. The stitching is a metallic thread.

I have just a plain piece on the back of this one, not the embroidered postcard back like I showed you in a previous post. Have a great day, everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You~ as I refer to as the exuberant "energizer bunny" still had much on her plate yesterday. You still posted a fun postcard today that I had not seen before. Your postcards make me feel like that will be my niche for quilting. As I do too many other crafts besides.

J~MT

jovaliquilts said...

Such fun! Postcards are a great size for practicing and playing. :)

Enjoy the day. We're in the midst of a blizzard!

meggie said...

My attempts with metallic thread came to disaster. I got the special needle, but still have no luck. I will have to try again.
That is a lovely card.

PaMdora said...

I like your big bold colors!