Friday, November 9, 2007

Where oh where can it be?


Have you ever lost your camera, and spent hours looking for it? I got a really tiny digital camera to take with me to Paducah a couple years ago. I wish it had a buzzer on it that I could push a button and listen for it to tell me where it is. Oh well, I'm sure I'll run across it sometime today. I took this picture with my old clunky sized camera, but it does take good pictures.


In the meantime I haven't gotten much done this week with 2 days of company and 3 trips for my parents. The last 2 nights I made a few more blocks for the quilt in progress, this time red and orange mix.







6 comments:

Elsie Montgomery said...

Yours is the only blog I visit every day, and you never disappoint me. These sizzle, and I look forward to seeing the finished project.

In the meantime, my insanity quilt is doing just that... so I stopped for awhile and am making a baby 'cheater' from a cute ABC panel... so simple that my pride (!) will likely keep me from posting it!

Elaine Adair said...

Just looking at the colors in your banner, gives me inspiration. Those L.C. blocks emit energy!

Anonymous said...

I too, visit youeach and every day.
You are an inspiration!jmh

meggie said...

One of my first calls of the day too! I love the energy in those blocks.
I thought I was the only one who 'loses' things- usually in plain sight. haha.

Candy Schultz said...

I can always find my camera I just can't use it very well. I have been looking for a recipe for the past week, however. I have over 900 cookbooks and hundreds of magazines and I should have marked it. Maybe I did but can't find the marker. Very annoying.

I like these reds.

Anonymous said...

Those log cabin blocks look like they are glowing too hot to touch. Love 'em!