Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Birthday almost over

Mrs Mel asked what is the best birthday goodie I like to eat. Unfortunately I am one of those people who eat to live and really don't get excited by food. But......I did go out for a birthday lunch last Friday with a friend who has a birthday 10 days before mine and we went to Baker's Square. I had a piece of the lemon pie that has a cheesecake base and whipped topping around the edge. Now that was really good and I almost stopped to get a piece of it today on the way home from my shopping trip. But then I remembered what I looked like in the dressing room mirrors!!! and passed on it.


I will be eating out with my 3 sisters-in-law on Friday. That way my birthday was spread out from Friday to Friday. In fact one of my SIL has the same birthday as me so that makes it even more fun.

It was a relaxing day, and no, no party for me.

3 comments:

pdrue said...

Happy Birthday! I hope your prolonged celebration is fun. I've really been enjoying your blog since I stumbled over it a few weeks ago. Thanks!

meggie said...

Oh I wish I had your attitude to food!
I see food, & want to eat it!
Not so much on the sweets though, & have never been a chocoholic. Can take it or leave it.

It is nice to have a weeklong birthday!

Dixie Redmond said...

Happy belated birthday, Wanda! I'm glad you had fun and "spread it out".