Monday, September 10, 2007

Red and Yellow

I got the blocks trimmed and they are ready to go into the pile with the blue/green/purple ones. I need to make orange ones for the transition between yellow and red. Today is another busy day with cleaning up the machines from the fair and sewing circle at church. Tomorrow I teach my computer class in the morning, then groceries with my parents, etc., etc. etc. The rest of the week doesn't let up either so I will work on small things for unwind time this week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOH! AAHHH! It's like fireworks! You have made my morning much brighter!! Love it!!!

Elsie Montgomery said...

Wow! Nice way to start a week... I'm totally energized.

meggie said...

I felt a fire in the heart at the sight of those wonderful dancing colours!

Anonymous said...

Meggie was right, your quilts are really beautiful, the colours amazing together. I will visit your blog again soon. Thanks for inspiration.
Jenny

Narelle said...

Just ducked away to check on dinner while your page was coming up and when I returned "WOW!". These blocks are stunning. Can't wait for the end result.

TB said...

I think this piece has good potential. Of course, I love crazy quilting too.

Denise Aumick said...

This looks great. Please let us see it when its done (and facing the camera *grin*). Hope your days are going well.
Denise