Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Last layout

This is the last sample layout of blocks before I make a bunch more. This is a double diagonal. So far I like this one and the random checkerboard the best. It may not end of being either of them but it has been fun playing. This is what is on my basting table. It is a sample for a local sewing store and it is a pattern called "Candy is Dandy" by Allison Quilt Designs. Once again it is promoting the fabrics they have available although I had to add some of my own to get a good variety here.

4 comments:

Elsie Montgomery said...

YUM!

Anonymous said...

Got my exuberant color fix!
Thanks Wanda

Anonymous said...

Got my exuberant color fix!
Thanks Wanda

meggie said...

I love that Candy is Dandy! What wonderful effects you get, with just the colour placements.