Saturday, September 22, 2007

Crazy Mobile

That is what I named this piece, "Crazy Mobile". I have each crazy pieced block touching at least one other block so they are attached in a curving string. Because I used all one batik as the background it seemed like a mobile dangling in space when I was done. This piece hangs in the eating area of my remodeled kitchen (that I tackled last Oct). You can see just a sliver of my red wall at the top edge of the picture.
I sewed together all of the blocks left from the batik quilt I showed last Sunday and it is a baby quilt size. I only have one block left after that, to put in the misc. leftovers box.

3 comments:

mzjohansen said...

What a fantastic way to use those scraps ! I love this piece !

meggie said...

That looks fabulous, & it does resemble a mobile.
I am still trying to get an email through! I think your end rejects it as spam, from what I can gather. I have tried all different ways to send them.

Ulla said...

I have been sitting here just looking at you quilideas and all srappy crazy .......thank you for a lovely blogtime
Ulla