Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Progress report........

 I worked on kits for my Colorwash360 students yesterday so I didn't do any sewing. The class will start mid-September so I need to keep working on the kits.  So I decided to put all of these blocks up on the design wall for a progress report.  I need 80 blocks so I am 1/4 of the way there.  I need to cut some of my Charley Harper fabrics for this one.

Today is supposed to be the hottest day we have had all summer.  Our cool front is predicted for Friday night but that could be affected by the hurricane remnants that will arc across the midwest.  I just hope we get some rain out of it.

6 comments:

Julierose said...

We awakened to 57 degrees this morning-- so nice--what a relief...
I hope the cooler temps reach you soon...that heat and humidity is really enervating...
Neat novelties...
Hugs, Julierose

hetty said...

I love seeing your progress on the solid with prints project. We are having a cool day today. But more heat is on the way. Hopefully some rain too.

patty a. said...

Those prints are so fun to use. Today here 89 and tomorrow 91. A chance of rain today thru Saturday. Sunday the temps drop into the 70's. Any rain would be welcomed!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Thanks for the progress report, Wanda. Those blocks are SEW much fun!

JJM said...

Your novelty prints make me smile... Love the blue and green spools of thread, todays favorite. I look forward to seeing the next 60.

Its been a long hot summer for most of us, but I know you were getting those 90 degree temps long before we were. So I shouldn't complain. I hope you get your cool front on Friday.

JJM

Kat said...

I have some of the fabrics in your blocks. I have the crows and the mice! I love all your quilts.