Friday, August 28, 2020

3 long rows added.............


 I sewed three more rows and added them to the corner sewn the day before.  I also cut the 2 top corner triangles.  Since I had 8 blocks leftover I decided to change a few of the right end blocks to ones with a lighter fabric on the right.  I had several blocks that didn't have a lot of contrast between the light and dark side in the layout previously.  You can go back to yesterday's post to see that.  I may still move a couple blocks before I sew the next rows together.  There are 7 more rows, 4 of them long rows and 3 shorter rows.  Either 2 or 3 more days and I'll have it all sewn together.

4 comments:

Julierose said...

This is a long "putting together" process on your Fish piece. I really like those top two corner additions; they look great...
hugs, Julierose

Roxanne said...

Awesome! I love the few spots where the edge fabric is also in the middle--it adds to the overall ripple effect. The new blocks on the right edge were also a great idea. Love!

The Joyful Quilter said...

One row her, three rows there, Wanda. Eventually, it will be a completed quilt top! :o))

Linda Swanekamp said...

The rows sewn together look so different snuggled in close. Can't wait to see the whole sewn quilt.