Sunday, August 30, 2020

Looking through things...........


 I was looking through my 30's reproduction fabrics to see if they inspired me to play with them.  This is all of the smaller scraps.  I have 2 small plastic bins with yardage which includes 2 large pieces for backings.


Here are the quilts I have made so far with these fabrics.  The Trip Around the World is about a twin size, the 2 on the left baby quilts and the one in the middle a toddler quilt.  I decided I wouldn't do anything with the fabric right now.  

I am still cutting colorwash kits for students of my next Colorwash 360 online course.  We will soon be opening a registration period.  If you are interested be sure you are on the mailing list (right side bar).  You only need to sign up once.  

2 comments:

Julierose said...

Love the TAW in repro fabrics...
Hope your Sunday is super Hugs, Julierose

JJM said...

Hunter Star, Shimmering lake with fish is a sensational piece ! The 'streaky multi-color batik' is wonderful. How I love, how you pull your perfect border fabrics into a piece, they always add a beautiful glow.

Fun Sunday post, seeing those great quilts again.

JJM