Saturday, March 20, 2021

Pink sewing...........


I sewed the corners on all of the elongated hexagon pieces that were cut.  Then I went searching for pinks for another 5 blocks.  I think I have a good selection ready to cut.




Speaking of pink, this bloom looks like a pink ballerina.  There were only 3 buds on this tiny cactus and this is bloom #2.






There are several buds on the orange cactus, 3 shown here.  This side of the plant didn't have any buds when the other side of it was blooming a few weeks ago. 

8 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

All the pinks look terrific- the fabric and the flower ones!

Julierose said...

What a lovely pink on that cactus!! And your pink blocks are so Spring-ey looking nice hugs, Julierose

pbj fiber marietta said...

Loving your X and O quilt!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

LOVE the ballerina cactus! And the pink blocks. Fun, fun, fun!

JJM said...

Ending the week with a lovely "pink post" for Saturday. Your cactus blossoms are always so pretty. I have one blossom and five buds this time around. I hope I get more than the one blossom this time.

JJM

Quiltdivajulie said...

Pink is such a happy color!

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW pretty, Wanda!!

Quilting Mimi said...

I love your pink quilt blocks. What is the name of the pattern you are using or is it just an x block?