Saturday, March 27, 2021

Mindless sewing...........


 I got a lot done yesterday but only took a photo of my mindless TV sewing.  This will be the next pink quilt that I have been cutting the last few days, using up the leftovers from the X and O pink quilt cutting. 

I got the backing cut for the Bear Paw quilt, sewed the long seam and loaded it on the longarm.

It's still a little chilly out for me to spend a lot of time outside.  Today will be warmer but possible rain.  I need to go out and trim back the Annabelle Hydrangeas before they start growing.

8 comments:

Julierose said...

what lovely pinks in your tv cuttings...hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

More pretty pinks! You must be dreaming of spring blooms!

Nann said...

Good for you to tackled the scrap pieces right away.

Florida Farm Girl said...

I don't often work with pinks but those are gorgeous! So, which backing did you choose?

Connie said...

I love using up scraps; your pink ones are lovely. I have been digging out my red scraps and making strip blocks. Here's to cheerful colors in our quilts and to a Spring season filled with vibrant color as well :)

Linda Swanekamp said...

Wonderful pink HSTs. It was pretty warm here after a slow wet start. I trimmed some browns off plants, but did not get them all. The sun felt great.

JJM said...

It feels like you are wecoming Spring with your pretty array of pink fabrics. Hope you got your rain, it always helps perennials off to a good start.

JJM

Quiltdivajulie said...

I love HSTs - have several of them in the works currently.