Thursday, June 20, 2019

Need to cut more 4 inch blocks..............

All of the 4" bow ties that I had left were light ones with dark backgrounds so I tried them for the next rows.  I don't like them as well as the dark ones above so I need to do a lot more cutting.

Yesterday morning my oldest granddaughter came over with my 2 great-grandsons (almost 3 and 5 1/2) for the morning.


In the middle of the afternoon my youngest granddaughter came over and helped me make 15 dozen shortbread cookies- 2 double batches.





While the last batch was baking we started making the little gift bags.

After that we all went out to eat....a fun family day.

2 comments:

JJM said...

Your short breads look like the tea cakes I make. Your fancy gift wrap makes them an extra special gift. Have fun making more bow ties.

JJM

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

such pretty gift bags! a party? a visit with little ones is always a fun break from our regular routine