Saturday, May 4, 2019

The rest of the blocks.............

The last of the "pickle" insert blocks have been sewn but need a final pressing.  Next is laying out the blocks on a double design wall.





I have been working an all cool colors colorwash while I am doing the 40 day live section of my Colorwash360 online class.  I took this photo so I could rotate the photo on my computer and decide which edge is the top.  After rotating it to all 4 positions I decided I like it just like I designed it.  Now I can sew it together.

3 comments:

Hedy said...

Love all you showed us today. Very colorful!

JJM said...

WOW Wanda, your cool Colorwash is BEAUTIFUL ! I never thought of doing a 'monotone' kind of design. I'm sure all your students are enjoying every minute of your on line class. I can hardly wait to see your stack of 'pickles' up on your design wall.

JJM

Quiltdivajulie said...

All cool - what a great idea - limiting the range of colors simplifies the number of fabrics needed, but not really. Lots more in the chosen range just not as many DIFFERENT colors.