Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Colorwash all day............

I sewed the seams in the other direction on this cool color colorwash.  It is 26" x 32".














At least 2 of the students in my Colorwash360 class are using floral fabrics.  That inspired me to start one too.











Here is the straight on view.  I need to cut some more fabrics in the purple range.

The Indigo Bunting was back again yesterday but my visiting chipmunk and 2 squirrels chased it away so they could eat the bird seed.

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Still working away on my florals. Because it has been so rainy, the floral squares make me smile with all the wonderful colors. Nice cool color colorwash!

Hedy said...

I really like both of these, love the purple.

JJM said...

Your Colorwashes are ALWAYS so, so, breath taking . Love the cool blues and greens and now a glorious floral in the works.

I sent your Indigo Bunting photo onto my sister and another friend there in Sandwich, they are so jealous that he stopped at your feeder instead of theirs ! (^._.^)

JJM

Vicki W said...

I really love the color palette of this one

Char said...

I love the cool colorwash!