Friday, May 10, 2019

Which one did I sew?...............

That was fun yesterday with all of the voting for which orientation of my floral colorwash was the favorite.  Number 3 got twice as many votes as each of the other ones but I sewed number 4.  I have to say I liked this one turned all of the ways so it wasn't an easy decision.  I needed to know which way was up because there are a few one way novelty prints in this colorwash.  There are 3 birdhouses, 1 frog and 1 with Cheetas and I wanted them to all be right side up in the finished piece.  Thanks to everyone who took the time to participate in this poll!

6 comments:

Hedy said...

I thought 3 and 4 were the best so your picking 4 makes me feel good about my color choices! I should have enlarged it and seen those prints!! It’s really pretty any which way you show it.

JJM said...

(^._.^)

JJM

Needled Mom said...

It looked great in any position. I guess it's good not to have animals standing on their heads!

JJM said...

I had a chance to look at your no. 4 again tonight and had a fun time finding the 3 birdhouses, the cheetahs and mr. frog. I found all of them too. (^._,^) Truly this is another spectacular show of fabrics and your design telnet.

JJM

JJM said...

Oops ~ how did I hit an e instead of a .... I meant TALENT

Kerry said...

Ahhh that makes sense - so of course I had to play hunt the bird houses, frog and cheetah! Got them - that was fun! Difficult choice and I agree with another person saying you needed to add sleeves all round to alternate the hanging - that would be something different! :D