Monday, May 6, 2019

Cascade is a quilt top...............

I was determined to get this quilt top sewn together yesterday.  It is about 60" X 72".  In case you don't remember from previous posts it is a pattern by Anne of SpringLeaf Studios.  Her version on the pattern cover is in blues and greens and is very pretty.
lt covered most of this double design wall before it was sewn.

It was another beautiful sunny day yesterday and I mowed the grass again.  It sounds like rain coming our way again this week so maybe I'll get my other quilt top sewn together too.

5 comments:

patty a. said...

well done getting the Cascade top sewn together. It was a beautiful day here yesterday too. I hope the back yard dries out enough that I can mow it tonight. We have had a lot of rain too and rain is forecasted for Wednesday thru Friday which is better than before which called for rain Tuesday thru Friday. Now that my brother's yard is in good shape, I need to work on my yard.

Hedy said...

Another beautiful top. I used to follow Anne, she loves color too.

Danice G said...

It really looks pretty. We are also dealing with a lot of rain. Good sewing/quilting time, right?

JJM said...

As your Cascade progress's with each step it becomes more beautiful.

We are into a run of glorious spring days with warm temps with sun. Hopefully they'll drift east to Sandwich.

JJM

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

I absolutely love your red version of Cascade. It's inspiring me to get busy with another version of the pattern myself.