Sunday, May 26, 2024

Quilting.............


This quilt has been loaded on the longarm for over a week and is finally quilted.






I decided on loops on this one with a light color variegated thread.






I chose a multicolor stripe type fabric for the binding.  I cut it but haven't sewn it yet.






I finished sewing all of the columns for the center of the Interweave quilt and I think this is the final layout.  I sorted the strips that will be sewn to the top and bottom of each column to be in the same order as the center strips.


One batik was narrower than the rest so I have to look for a 2.5" square to replace the piece that is not wide enough.

6 comments:

Nann said...

The elongated block is very unusual! Last evening I came across the Interweave pattern when I was going through a stack of printed/torn out patterns.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I like all that blue - it looks blue on my computer with a mix of aqua type?

JJM said...

What a fun, fun quilt, from our loop quilting to backing and binding, it’s a winner for sure.

The center for your interweave makes for another great quilt in the works.

Good Sunday post today Wanda.

Julierose said...

Loop quilting looks amazing!! Really nice work...
hugs, Julierose

Patty said...

I used that same striped fabric for binding on baby quilts years ago. I should have bought more! LOL! It’s a good one! The loopy quilting looks great. You are making a lot of progress on the woven center. The colors are subtle and very pretty.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great quilting finish! I always love a good stripe binding- this one works so well. The blues in the interweave quilt are so satifying. Struggling with shredding on my longarm lately.