Sunday, September 4, 2022

Lazy day..............


 I worked so hard on Friday to get furniture moved, vacuuming done, and using the lint roller on the design wall so I could hang the Kaffe 4 Stars on the wall for its portrait that I was ready for a down day.  I did do a little more vacuuming for a full cleaning of the studio and went through one bin of misc. on the cutting table.  These LeMoyne Star blocks were in the bin.  Karen at Quilts....Etc. is making LeMoyne stars for one of her projects in the monthly color challenge.  She is now going to add Crossed Canoe blocks as every other block in the quilt.  That has me thinking maybe I will add an alternate block with my stars too.  I will check to see which other dies I have in the same size today.

8 comments:

Julierose said...

The LeMoyne Stars are so pretty--[My Grand-mere's maiden name was LeMoine--just a different spelling I think]..nice you got everything cleaned up--it's a good feeling!! Hugs, Julierose

Mary said...

After all that hard work, you deserved a lazy day!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love the red! those blocks are nice and colorful.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great stars with great fabric. A clean studio is a beautiful thing with all the thread/fabric shrapnel gone.

JJM said...

LeMoyne Stars and Crossed Canoes will make grand quilt top. Especially with your fabrics.

We all need our days of rest, after a full day of so much physical work.

JJM

Mystic Quilter said...

Not at all surprised to read that you took a lazy day on Sunday!! It's always good to have a down day and play. You had three great finishes in August and an amazing total of finishes and quilt tops so far this year.

Needled Mom said...

Those stars are beautiful. I can't wait to see what you choose to alternate the blocks.

Needled Mom said...

Those stars are just beautiful. I can hardly wait to see what alternating block you choose.