Sunday, September 25, 2022

3 more blocks.............


I cut 4 new LeMoyne Star blocks but only got 3 sewn.  The yellow fabric in the bottom right is a really old Kaffe fabric.  When I get the 4th one sewn I will have 15 blocks.  I will start looking for another block to alternate with them.  

I may have to make a few more blocks. 30 blocks would be a 5 x 6 layout and I think I would prefer a 5 x 7 layout.  Now I can work on putting away some of the red and yellow fabrics.  I'm thinking the alternate blocks might be different colors.  Still simmering.....not sure yet....

6 comments:

Ann Pierson said...

Oh My, I love these Lemoyne Stars--they're gorgeous! BTW. I sure miss you when you're not on the blog. I was worried at first, but was sooo relieved when I found you on your website! Love You and sooo look forward to you everyday!

Julierose said...

those pretty yellows look just smashing with those KF prints...nice work hugs, julierose

Quiltdivajulie said...

I especially like the block on the left and how it changes depending on how I look at it.

Unknown said...

I don’t know if I’ve ever commented, it I look forward to your blog every day…I just want to say that I think you’re amazing!

Kerry said...

Just had a mega catch up. I'd been missing the posts - I already bookmarked your blog site, but I get caught up in the outdoor work - we have a smallholding/homestead. Today you popped up on the B/L notifications which was a great reminder.
I must say I love the Kaffe 4 Stars. Good to see the plants and the wildlife. Cheers Wanda

LindaH said...

These blocks make a nice secondary design by themselves. Love the color combinations!