Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Just for the record............

I put up all of my blocks so the art quilters could see what I am working on.  This wall isn't the best lit place in the basement but I have a reference point photo when I had 24 blocks done.













These are on the same double wall.  I have a lot of black and white prints so far and not much color so I'll be working on that next in the cutting for these blocks.

Today I have a hair cut early and then helping a friend with cutting a for a quilt.

8 comments:

patty a. said...

The blocks for both quilts are coming along nicely!

Jane Dallmeyer said...

On the top left of the first top posted between the blue and yellow green blocks is a visual distraction..... or maybe I still need more coffee!

Hedy said...

Love these, both so colorful.

JJM said...

Enjoyed seeing both quilts today. Postage stamps look like a summer garden in full, full bloom.

JJM

Connie said...

Amazing, I so enjoy seeing your quilts !!!

Nancy said...

Both of these just sparkle!

Jean said...

Love both your quilts. It's so fun seeing the postage stamp blocks up on the wall.

Vicki W said...

Oh, those are so cool!