Sunday, July 28, 2019

Finally getting close to finishing................

Yesterday morning I quilted the 1990s batik rectangles quilt that I loaded on the longarm Friday night.







It is all trimmed ready for binding which I cut yesterday afternoon.







I also cut the binding for this Marcia Derse fabric quilt and finished sewing it on all by machine.

Info about the pattern for this quilt is on this post.



The binding is sewn onto the colorwash rail fence quilt too and I'm hand finishing it.  I have 1 1/2 sides done.






My red petunias in pots are doing great.  I have to water them every day.  We might be getting some rain soon which they will like better than city water.

4 comments:

Hedy said...

Ok, you gave us a peek of these pretty quilts, time for a real picture! Your petunias are so pretty. Mine are a little parched, I agree they need water every day to look good.

Vicki W said...

That's going to be a great list of completions for July!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I recognize a piece of fabric in your first photo - the lower right corner the pink/blue- I have a piece of that in my stash! I don't know how much I had when I first bought it but I am still cutting pieces off for things.

JJM said...

Looks like you are going "full steam ahead" right now . . . Wonderful finishes Wanda.

JJM