Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Re-purposed group of stash........

Several years ago this group of fabric was put in light to dark order for a Trip Around the World quilt.  I have decided I will now choose pairs of fabric and cut them for quilt blocks.  I think there will be 2 blocks of each combination.  Stay tuned......I hope to start cutting soon.

The second offering of my online Colorwash360 class will be open for enrollment later this week.  If you haven't previously signed up for early access on my mailing list and would like info on the class go HERE to sign up.

This is one of my pieces that I finished in 2017.  Go HERE to view students' work from my October 2018 online Colorwash360class.  They did an amazing job on their projects.

7 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

So, this won't be a trip around the world, but we have suspense in trying to figure out what you are doing? I am sure it will be grand.

patty a. said...

Those are some nice rich colors. Since they are on the darker side it might turn out to be a more masculine quilt?

Quiltdivajulie said...

Isn't it fun to re-purpose fabrics? I love shopping in my stash and re-imagining no-longer-want-to-make projects.

Quiltdivajulie said...

p.s. To those who might be considering the Colorwash 360 class - GO FOR IT!

JJM said...

Of course I will stay tuned (^._.^). I so enjoy checking your blog daily. By the time this is posted you've no doubt dug into your stash and are working on your next creation.

JJM

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Gorgeous fabrics!! I'm going to guess a Hunter's Star - I don't think you've done one of those in a while - and those fabrics are YUMMY - ;))

Needled Mom said...

What pattern will you use for those fabrics?