Friday, March 22, 2019

10 more red OBW blocks............

Thanks everyone that gave me suggestions yesterday for my setting triangles.  I think I will take the suggestion by Chris of making the triangles from all of the colors.  At least I will try it and if it doesn't please me I can probably decide which one fabric works best seeing them in triangular shape.  I'm only working at half speed the last couple days because I have a head cold.  I haven't had one for a year and a half and I'm not a very good patient.  I got the blocks for the OBW pieced but didn't feel like turning on the iron to press them and all of the setting triangle fabrics.  Hopefully today I'll have a little more energy.

The second offering of my online Colorwash360 class will be open for enrollment next week.  If you haven't previously signed up on my mailing list and would like info on the class go HERE to sign up.

4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Blocks are beautiful. I had a head cold a week ago that was the worst I ever had. My eyes swelled almost shut and I just could not get out of bed. I have been rejoicing this week as to how much better I am and what I can do now. Your half speed is probably more like our full speed.

patty a. said...

I am sorry to hear about you having a cold. Get plenty of rest. Hopefully it won't drag on. Mine cold was in my chest. I was so glad to finally stop coughing. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I love these blocks. I looked up one block wonder books and there are many. Which one are you using? Also, I took your colorwash class in the fall and it was outstanding, enjoyable, and I learned a lot. Just saying.

JJM said...

Oh Wanda, head colds are nasty, just know I am thinking of you with get well wishes.

How you are able to do any sewing at all at this time, yet alone your OBW blocks, only you would have the energy to stitch more. They really are another group of happy designs.

JJM