Friday, March 29, 2019

Busy day.............

I had errands to run and many last minute things to do related to the launch of the sales of my Colorwash 360 online class.  Add in some more time with out of state family and it was a busy day.

The email has been sent to subscribers of my newsletter so they have first chance at the online class and limited quantity colorwash kits. (check junk/spam folder if you don't see it). The public will be able to access the site very soon.  I will be giving a link for it.

No sewing happened yesterday but I did lots of cutting for kits and packaging them.  My 2 friends are coming over today so there will laughter and conversation and generally relaxing good times.

2 comments:

patty a. said...

I wish you all the best in filling your class!

JJM said...

What a great way to kick off spring with a Colorwash class. And for all those that have signed up. A great season to create as spring begins to blossom, so will their color washes.

JJM