Thursday, March 14, 2019

Just one more seam.........

I'm so close to the finish of this OBW quilt top but it got too late last night to do that last seam.  I'll do that today and then the staystitching around the edges.  I had 3 half blocks left over and I had to take 2 apart to have enough pieces to fill in the ends of rows for a straight edge on top and bottom.






Here is one of the photos that Blogger wouldn't let me load for yesterday's post.












And here is the other photo taken Tuesday, my old faithful pale pink Christmas cactus on its second blooming.

4 comments:

patty a. said...

The top is turning out very nice! The cactus is so pretty! There are lots of flowers on it.

melinda hirsch said...

This quilt is so beautiful. I particularly love how the colors came together.

Linda Swanekamp said...

The quilt is looking so good! The flowers are beautiful- just in time for spring!

JJM said...

By the time you receive this, you probably have your last seam stitched an pressed. I so enjoyed watching this one grow into such a beautiful piece.

JJM