Friday, March 1, 2019

February 2019 recap.............

I had 3 quilt finishes in February compared to 4 in January.  I will blame the shorter month for not getting one more finished.....or maybe I just relaxed more.

The flannel baby quilt on the left is 37" square and was made from blocks from a previous year.  The red and white in the center was started in January and is 43.5" x 67.5".  The crazy pieced quilt in red was started a couple years ago, worked on more last year previous to giving a class on crazy piecing and then finished this year.  It is 55" x 79".

I finished one other project that isn't a quilt.  I want to make more totes of different types this year.  I have purchased a few patterns over the years and want to try them out to see which one I might want to make more than once.  I also design my own tote bags.  Maybe I need to try to complete one monthly.  The next one I want to do is slightly smaller than this large one.

5 comments:

patty a. said...

You have had a good month again for finishes and they all turned out wonderful. That tote is cute!

Hedy said...

I really love the red and white quilt.

Needled Mom said...

You always have such productive months.

JJM said...

3 quilts and a tote for February, as always you produce more than the average person.

JJM

Vivian Helena said...

you reminded me that I could do lots of squares with my hand dyes. better than having them in a box! Thanks for the push.. Now the follow thru. after I get the other projects done. But thanks for the ideas!