Thursday, January 13, 2022

2 quilt tops............


The final seam was sewn and pressed.  I will have another photo of this flannel tumbler quilt top after I trim the points off the sides.  It should finish about 71" x 90". I used my 9" Studio tumbler die to cut the blocks.


This flannel quilt top is finished.  I used a 4.5" x 8.5" die to cut the pieces.  This top finished at 56" x 76".  Most of these fabrics were used in another quilt I finished in 2013.  That quilt had more dark fabrics in it than this one.   It is shown below.


11 comments:

Julierose said...

What lovely tops you've made;))

I especially like the flannel florals in the 2nd one...hugs, Julierose

Libby in TN said...

I like the last (older) quilt. Might need to try that.

Linda Swanekamp said...

That is a whole lot of cozy flannel going on! It is the perfect weather for it.

sue s said...

The bricks quilt gives me an idea for my stack of flannel prints. I'd like to finish it before spring so this would be a fast make. Thanks for always giving me ideas!

patty a. said...

That's great you got both tops sewn together! They turned out great!

Chookyblue...... said...

oh your going to straighten the edges I like the tumbler wave........its not to bad to bind I have done one and I just cut the binding on the bias and it was not bad at all.........the other two quilts are lovely also....

Quiltdivajulie said...

The crazy patch tumblers absolutely MAKE that quilt top sing. I love them. And Congratulations!! on two quilt top finishes.

Sharon said...

LOVE that tumbler quilt. The string pieced sections really give this its own personality.

Carol said...

All are lovely but I am particularly interested in the last one with the inset offset 4 patch. Could I get the info on that one, please? The tumbler makes me want to get out my accuquilt and cut out one.

JJM said...

Stitching up two quilt tops in record time, only you Wanda has that energy talent. I really love the rectangle fabrics…

JJM

Vicki W said...

Those are wonderful quilt tops and will grow up to be great snuggle quilts one day.