Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Parts sewn..........


The oranges print in this coloration didn't turn out too badly with the light print for the background.  I didn't want to turn on an iron last night so they are just pieces and parts at this point.

I was pretty sure this one was going to be OK.  The centers are some of the early Kaffe fabrics that I already had cut into 3.5" squares.

This one is pretty good too.  I have three more cut out but it is doubtful that I will get the parts sewn before I post this.  The book I am reading is calling to me.

10 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

Nice blocks Wanda, I love your colours and the oranges print does work well here. The pink based corners and outer rectangles, are they a Brandon Mably design?

Julierose said...

Three pretty combos on those blocks...;)))
Hugs from afar, julierose

patty a. said...

Such fun fabrics that are making fabulous churn dash blocks.

hetty said...

Your blocks look fantastic. Love those fabrics!

Ada Plouvier-Kopitopoulou said...

Beautiful blocks. I love colors and big patterns!

The Joyful Quilter said...

A bit of balance is good, Wanda. Enjoy your book!

Linda Swanekamp said...

These blocks look pretty darn good.

Lynn Dykstra said...

Never judge a fabric until it is cut up! LOVE how the oranges look.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Happy reading - I've been doing more of that lately, too.

JJM said...

Fabrics for your Churn Dash blocks are so vivacious ! Fun to see how you are designing with them.

JJM