Saturday, July 25, 2020

On to another project..............


I have to keep reminding myself when stuck on one project, get busy on another one.  I have had the rows of this one clipped together and laying on my sewing table for a couple weeks so I sewed it all together yesterday.  It was too late to take it down to the pressing table last night so I'll do that today.

I decided I should water my tomato plants yesterday since we aren't expecting any rain until Sunday night.  While I was out there I cut down a bunch of volunteer trees in the flower bed where these blue Balloon flowers are.  Today the heat and humidity are coming back so I probably won't do anything outside except filling the bird feeder.

8 comments:

Julierose said...

That balloon flower blue is so intense--just lovely...
We are expecting triple digit heat this weekend here in the NE.
Inside waving Julierose ;)))

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

one beautiful quilt after another - this one looks like a beauty without me even being able to see the whole thing! Hot and humid here too

Linda Swanekamp said...

Beautiful balloon flowers. Good advice, get sewing on something else. I'll take it!

sue s said...

A new inspiration for my aboriginal fabrics!

hetty said...

I like your advice. The blue balloon flowers are gorgeous. My favourite colour!

Agilejack said...

I have a couple of UFOs I want to get to first, but am thinking about my next new project. I've never made a rail fence quilt before. I love this with Brandon's onion rings!

Needled Mom said...

I’ll have to remember that philosophy, but I didn’t realize you had to be stuck to start on a new project. lol

JJM said...

You always display your work with such fun and whimsy. Years of Professionalism shows daily !

Mother Nature at work with blue balloon blossoms and green foliage... I love blue and green combinations.

JJM