Saturday, April 25, 2020

More masks..........

An opportunity came along to help a company where my granddaughter's husband works.  They needed 60 masks by next Friday and would pay for them.  I have donated the 150+ that I have made so far for cancer patients, family and friends but decided to take this one paying job.  There are 10 in this combination of fabrics.
I had a lot of these two fabrics so I used the combination on another 22.  Since I had only ordered enough elastic for 50 more masks and I had already used some of it I had to order some more.  It should be here Tuesday.

I have enough elastic left to make 8 of this combination so that will be 40 out of the 60 finished today.

It is getting close to the end of the month and my regular readers know I always have a self imposed quota I like to meet of quilt tops and finished quilts.  I will have 2 days before the elastic arrives to work on that.

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Nice order--good for you...
~ ~ ~ waving from a sunny day Julierose

JJM said...

Oh Wanda ~ your dedication to making so many masks is very heart warming.

JJM

Quiltdivajulie said...

I think you need to count your mask production as a completed goal for this month - you've made a LOT of masks and helped keep a lot of people safer than they would have been without them.