Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Back to blooming 9 patch..............

I got three more rows sewn for both opposing corners and sewed those sections together.  I got one section added onto the other corner but this one is just pinned to the design wall.  I will sew 3 more rows for each of the corners and sew them into a section to be added too.  That will leave the 4 identical center rows to be sewn. To sum that I up I have the 20 shortest rows sewn and have the 10 longest ones left to sew.  I also have some 9 patches left to sew and 4 triangle corners left to cut.  I'm not sure if I have any more of the green corner fabric but I do have some strips I could sew together to make them.

8 comments:

Julierose said...

What a beautiful piece--hugs, Julierose

hungry caterpillar said...

I love the blooming nine patch pattern and yours is inspirational. Even better; you have used fabrics I have in my stash!

JustGail said...

I love the way the fabrics blend into each other by a simple 9 patch!, especially the inner green/leave/tan section.

Quiltdivajulie said...

The outer rings add SO much to this one . . .

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just beautiful, Wanda!

miriam said...

The quilt is goiNg to be beautiful.

patty a. said...

You are making good progress on this top.

JJM said...

Oh Wanda ~ this quilt is magnificent ! A million dollar spectacular, your fabrics are so rich in color. Love tuning into your blog, so refreshing from all the hysteria that's going on all over the country.

JJM