Friday, March 13, 2020

A little of each...........

A popular online store had the Kaffe collective spring 2020 10" squares as a daily special with a deep discount so I had to have them.  This is a good way to see all of the new prints in many colors to see if I need more of any of them.  This was the warm group.
Since I already had to pay a flat rate shipping charge I looked at the 5" squares and the cool group had a small discount so I ordered it too.  I will do some die cutting of some shape from all of these fabrics in the future.

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh what a lovely bargain for you...we are having rains and high winds today--staying in anyway with this c-virus spreading in our State...stay safe...hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

There are some beautiful prints in that collection! Your smart getting these sets so you can see what they really look like in person before investing in more yardage.

Quiltdivajulie said...

There are some beauties in the group shown in the first photo.

JustGail said...

Yummy fabrics! I got the white & black circle dots (bottom of first photo) a couple days ago after seeing them on your recent post. Now I wish I had also gotten the red and blue backgrounds. And those little 2 color leaves in bottom right of first photo. And the....

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Ah, stash enhancement! Always a good thing and these fabrics are gorgeous. His designs make me happy!

Mystic Quilter said...

I have some of the fabrics from this 2020 collection and the idea of the 10" and 5" squares is a good one, sometimes I've ordered fabrics from seeing the computer photograph but been a little disappointed with
them when they arrive - not the KF once I have to say.

Susan said...

I'm drooling! Gorgeous fabrics