Friday, January 10, 2020

A little more playing........

I have an 8' bulb burnt out in my main floor studio so I took the yellow blocks to the basement to play on a design wall.  I had one smaller block that just needed one more strip so I added that and trimmed it.  I pulled that black with white print that looks like it would be a good addition to the mix.  I'll continue playing.
I sewed the table runner top that I showed in pieces about 2 weeks ago.  I think I have about 5 or 6 table runners waiting to be quilted.  I know I have batting already cut for some of them so maybe I'll look for backings today and get some of them finished.



















Meanwhile I'm spending an hour or so every day cutting for a future project.

My 2 friends are coming over today.  I plan on cutting the half triangles that I need for my Australian triangle quilt.  I'm sure there is other cutting that I will get done too.

4 comments:

JJM said...

I really like black and white print with your yellow gold blocks. But I've learned not to fall in love with your "maybe's" cause sometimes you find yet another. (^._.^) Anxiously awaiting to see this one complete , your yellow gold blocks are so brillant.

Love that design for the table runner..... HMmmmm ~ all your cuttings for another piece in the making. Teasing us with another design in the works.

JJM

Julierose said...

You are moving those yellow/gold/b&w blocks right along. I like that table runner's colors a lot...nice work hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Those black and white prints are beautiful. I have been collecting text fabric for a couple of years and need to figure out a quilt with it. Nice table runner and fun blocks.

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

Happy New Year! Spent the morning catching up... I like your favorites too!!! Say Hi! to the 2 for me... and hugs.