Sunday, January 12, 2020

Progress on 2................

Here is the photo I promised yesterday with the half triangles in the end positions of the rows.  I still only have half of my lights in this studio so the photo is a little dark.  I still need to add 2 rows to the bottom but there isn't any room so I'll start sewing the top section and then design the bottom 2 rows.
I found some backing fabrics for my pastel 16 patch top that I finished late last year.  The 2 pieces on the left are from my "long strips" box and the one on the right is full width.  I got it sewn after I took this photo and loaded on the longarm and cut the batting.  No excuses now, it needs to be finished.

6 comments:

patty a. said...

I am catching up on reading your last several posts and you have a lot of different projects going on. Love that huge floral!

Julierose said...

I agree that huge floral is gorgeous...and those triangles are coming together so well hugs, Julierose

JJM said...

Triangles, designed into diamonds, a fun happy quilt top, Wanda. And I agree your backings for your pastel quilt are beautiful. Looking forward to seeing it off your long arm.

JJM

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love the way the Australian fabric looks in triangles. The little random triangles add the spice.

Needled Mom said...

I love the smaller ones in with the bigger ones. It adds so much interest.

Mystic Quilter said...

The fabric on the right is glorious!