Sunday, March 5, 2023

A few more blocks..............













Three more blocks were totally sewn, the one at the top left needs its rectangles.  I chose enough fabrics for the rest of the rectangles but only got pieces cut from 3 of them.  I also paired all of the parts for the rest of the blocks so once I cut  more rectangles I should be able to finish all of the of the blocks.  While I'm cutting the rectangles I might as well cut strips for the sashing (cut 1.5" wide) since it will be scrappy too. 

2 comments:

Julierose said...

I love how the greens in this make me think of Bears in the Forest...really a lovely piece.
38.5 degrees here right now and a shining sun--so nice not to be surrounded by grayness as we have been a lot of February..hugs, Julierose

JJM said...

Bear Paw just burst off the screen with dreams and fantasy fabrics ! You kicked off the week with a great Sunday post Wanda.

JJM