Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Winter arrives...................


Last year we waited to the end of December for the first snowfall but not this year. We had around an inch of snow yesterday which melted during the day.  Maybe more snow tonight.  This is the Sedums with snow caps.



Even the dainty Coral Bell stalks and blooms had snow on them.







Since I didn't sew at all yesterday I'll just show you some more photos of the Lille collection with Kaffe's colorations.  I grouped them by color for these photos.


I had enough of the lime green with sprays of blue flowers to use on the back of a quilt and I still have a couple yards of it.


I have the least amount and variety in the pink.  The pink on the far right is yardage and that is just two 5.5" squares of the other print on top of it.  I'm sure that was a good seller and didn't make it to sales like some of the other colors did.

Today I must get busy and get something done.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Snow arrived in southeastern Vermont over night. Changing to rain and clearing this afternoon. Like it when you share your photos of some of your "stash". Thank you for being such a faithful blogger and letting us into your home.

Julierose said...

I love how your gardens look in the snow--so pretty;)))
We had sleet last night but temps have gone up again and now it's just rain...
Some of our leaves are still holding on--hubs wants them to fall so he can do the final clean up...
Hugs, Julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the snow is pretty but I prefer for November to be nice and snow wait for January!

patty a. said...

Had a bit of snow here yesterday and this morning, but it's too warm for it to stick. Winter is here too soon, and I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! Geeze where did the time go! The Kaffe fabric is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing the Lille fabrics. You have quite a treasure in this collection! -Roxanne

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Those Lille fabrics are delightful!

Mystic Quilter said...

Do you lose many of your plants in the Winter months with snow and frost? Lille is a beautiful collection, I think this was around possibly in my early days of KF collecting but I do have a smidgen of two in the bottom row, probably enough to put a few hst pieces in a quilt. Do you know just when this came out?

JJM said...

Always a treat seeing your stash. Its like “window shopping” at the best fabric shop .

JJM

O'Quilts said...

Your fabric shown cheers my day oxoxo