Sunday, November 6, 2022

Blocks and additional fabrics..............


I sewed all of the rest of the blocks with the triangles that were already cut.  I think it needs some brighter colors added so while the washing machine was running I went through the stripes that were still laying on the table.









There are 6 more pairs here which will make one block with light outside strips and one with dark outside strips from each pair.  I also chose some fabrics to go with the other blocks shown yesterday on the design wall.  I hope I can get all of the strips cut today.


 

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Stripes are definitely a whole other realm. Looks like you have some light contenders coming.

Julierose said...

The striped squares are really such a riot of deep tones--very nice together...
64 degrees here this morning--so warm for November!!
Hugs, Julierose

JJM said...

Happy to see what is ahead with your stripe blocks. I enlarged the photo and its beauty jumped off the screen. Your Sunday plan is productive, like always.

JJM

Elsie Montgomery said...

Hi Wanda, I love this one too... and may copy the idea for my small stash of stripes!

Mystic Quilter said...

The top row of stripes are beautifully bright, I don't think I have any so colourful in my stash - must now go and have a look see.