Monday, November 7, 2022

35 blocks..............


I cut all of the strips for the next 13 blocks and sewed them yesterday.  The blocks will finish at 8" so this would be 40" x 56" at this point.  It would take 13 more blocks to add one more row in both directions for a quilt 48" x 64", still pretty small.  I have to decide how much I love making these blocks to see where this goes.

I did a search on my blog to see when I started working with the stripes.  Here is the post and I wonder where those 2 blocks on the right are because they aren't in this batch.

I have these blocks on the design wall that I need for the Sunday only project so it will be worked on next Sunday.

 

5 comments:

dianen said...

I really like this new quilt you're working on.

Julierose said...

These look stunning all together on your design wall!! Nice to look forward to next Sunday's work on them
Warm again here this morning 65 at 6:30 a.m.--my internal clock is all haywire with this time change...after this week it should get better i think...
hugs, julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the blocks are looking really good.

patty a. said...

40 x 56 would make a good-sized baby quilt. The blocks are very cute!

JJM said...

Those are pretty amazing blocks you have created. Fun to see them all together.

JJM