Saturday, June 18, 2022

63 blocks sewn..........


I cut 12 more triangles and sewed the last 7 blocks and then put all of them in a stack to take to the basement to press.





I mowed part of my yard at 7:30 last night but it was still pretty warm so I'll finish that this morning, the coolest day we have predicted for the next 10.

I was feeling pretty lazy most of the day and did some knitting.  I get all of them up to the last increase row and then no matter which one I pick up to work on, they all will have a decrease in every row.  That way I don't make mistakes and the variety makes me happy.


This is another pot I spray painted and then planted.










I'm hoping these plants will fill in nicely.








My Cannas are looking pretty healthy.  I really like them in pots up by my garage.  The squirrels haven't bothered them so far.

I have baby bunnies under my Hydrangea bush.  I was pretty sure they were there because a momma rabbit seemed to be always close by guarding the area. When I was mowing near there I saw the little bunnies running back under the bush.





   

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I haven't seen baby bunnies or baby anythings this year - there have been many different kinds of babys near the house in recent years but none this year sine a hole that went under the house was sealed really well last winter - gone went the possums, skunks and rabbits! thank goodness that was found and fixed

Julierose said...

WOW--you really have made progress on the sunny yellows!! I like your spray painted pot--the red looks so good with the greenery...Hope you can stay cool this weekend.. Hugs, Julierose

JJM said...

Nice variety of photos of all your projects you’ve got going. Plants and blossoms always a treat to see also.

You’re still in your heat wave and we had 2 days of warm sunny weather and now back to gloomy over cast and 60 degrees.

JJM