Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A friend has a blog!

Gayle Bong has started a blog. Click on her name to go to it. You might remember my Thirty something quilt that I showed here. She has written several books and has some acrylic templates to help with the cutting. Welcome to blogland Gayle!


Also I wanted to mention that anybody who lives in the Sandwich, IL area, and wants to see my quilts in person, I will be doing a program next Monday night, April 20 at the Fair City Quilters' Guild meeting. They meet at 7 p.m. (promptly) at the Federated Church in the 400 block of N. Main St. There is a guest fee of $3. I would love to meet some of my readers.

9 comments:

Jean said...

Sounds like fun, wish I lived there!

Jennie said...

I would like to meet you in person too! I don't think it would take too long to get to Sandwich from Marengo... I'll look at my schedule and see if I can come! ~ Jennie

Lynda said...

I would love to come, and Sandwich is in Kent, right? Oh, blow, you're in the USA, not UK!

imquilternity said...

Ooooh Wanda! I'm soooo tempted to hop on a plane and come and see you!

Julie Bagamary said...

I too would enjoy meeting you in person. It's been great getting to "know" you via your blog.

Michaela said...

Oh, I want to come. I need to get me final projects for school done over the weekend and then I can go. I'll keep you post it.

Anonymous said...

Please do take photo's of your display for the Fair City Quilters' event. Maybe we can all feel like we were there in spirit.

I will tell my sister and hopefully she can come in my place.

J~MT

Gari in AL said...

I have the $3 but I a way too far away from IL to come. My loss.

Elsie Montgomery said...

One of these days... it won't be the 20th, but I am hoping... one of these days. Hope your show is the best ever experience for you and all who do have the privilege of seeing it.