Monday, April 13, 2009

A few more blocks

It is time to take my blocks off my puny little design board in my upstairs studio and put them on a big design wall in the basement. The top left block is the first one that has a different dark large triangle instead of matching the small triangles like the rest of the blocks. I put one half block on the right side to try that for setting triangles. I will look through my stash tomorrow for a non-pieced setting fabric.I want to thank everyone for their supportive comments yesterday about my cross wallhanging. I had been struggling with it and needed the positive feedback. A lot of the commenters were either anonymous or bloggers who don't have their email enabled so I can't thank you through email but I really appreciate the fact that you made the effort to comment.

6 comments:

Michaela said...

I like your pieced setting triangle. Are you going to make more blocks with different green triangles like the one on the left? I think it would look nice with some of those sprinkled through the quilt.
Have a nice week!

Jean said...

Beautiful blocks. I like the pieced side setting triangle too. Would the big triangle in those all be the same...either all light or all dark?

Janet said...

I like this decision. Good choice.

Cathi said...

Amazing what a difference the block with the green triangles not matching makes!! I like it!

Sharon said...

Oh, I like your blocks! What a pretty spring green. I like the "different" one too. I've not seen that done for this block before.

angelabe said...

Molto bello. Come sempre!!